Friday 27 July 2007

Daytime

We have had a few phone calls this week from friends in the UK talking about the weather. We see from the Internet that most of the UK is wet, but down here in Cruzy, it is hot. Too Hot.
It was 37 yesterday, and 36 today and its expected to be in the 40s over the weekend.
Today, I had to change my t-shirt twice as the heat was not quashed by any wind. After lunch both Alan and I had to have baths to cool down.
I spent most of the last week in the garden playing with my post and making a mess. Poor Alan was up in the Study working hard.



I found a great use for an old Star Wars toy... do now worry, I have 3 still in their boxes.


I found some new friends in the garden, all with lots of legs.

We went out for rides on our bikes this evening and found a new route out of the villand and a different view of the village. Its rather nice with all the vines in front and the church dappled by sunlight.


1 comment:

Gabian said...

Bonjour Kieran !

Nous aussi, on copie sur vous et on a notre blog http://gabian-village.blogspot.com
On ne fait que commencer mais bientôt ce sera plein d'expériences et de commentaires, sur notre jardin, nos amis les insectes, les balades, le shopping et peut-être une photo de nous avec Darth Vador, pourquoi pas ?
A bientôt sur les ondes